Tuesday, February 13, 2007

L for Loser which also happens to be the first letter of someone's name who still hasnt got their Ls

After all that annoying pressure and nagging i finally got my Ls. Now i can be on the other side and mock people who dont have their Ls (like Land). Yes, Land still does not have her Ls. I cant wait for uni so i can start studying again. And i'm going to study even more than the HSC. I still can't find another person doing the UMAT. How i loathe the UMAT. And i dont think having done the UMAT once will give me any advantage besides knowing that the test time given is only an approximation with the test able to start 3 hours later. Should i do AMEPP or Medentry? I'm thinking maybe AMEPP cause they say that they will provide more than 1100 questions and solutions. But 1100, do they really have that many? I still haven't got an Oweek brochure from UNSW yet but i do have a Usyd one. I kinda regret withdrawing from pharmacy now. I should have done a bridging course. I can't find anything good to read. I want to go to Chinese school. I still dont understand why they teach in Chinese at Chinese school. It doesnt really help people like me who cant comprehend much except for what i learnt in kindergarten and year 1 which consists of animals and parts of the body. I can't construct a sentence. I'm going to do peer support (to be the supported not the supportee).

No comments: