Monday, December 18, 2006

Shuffling songs to answer questions

1.) Put your music player on shuffle
2.) Press forward for each question
3.) Use the song title as the answer to the question
4.) NO CHEATING!!! Translate them if necessary

1.) How am I feeling today? Beethoven- Symphony no 6 in F

2.) Where will I get married? The Vines- Vision Valley [Hmm. someone correct me if i'm wrong but wasnt there a camp there or something. that's disgusting that i could get married at a camp site]

3.) What is my best friend's theme song? Bach- Brandenburg concerto No 4 in G major

4.) What is/was highschool like? Maroon 5- Through with you [yes i am through with sefton, finally]

5.) What is the best thing about me? Snow Patrol- Hands open

6.) How is today going to be? Keane- Somewhere only we know

7.) What is in store for this weekend? Snow Patrol- Run [That sound's like good advice]

8.) What song describes my parents? The Killers- When you were young

9.) How is my life going? The Strokes- Barely Legal [I don't really get this one but it sounds weird]

10.) What song will they play at my funeral? The Strokes- Hard To Explain

11.) How does the world see me? Artic Monkeys- Perhaps vampires is a bit strong but… [I don't have any vampire like qualities]

12.) What do my friends really think of me? The Strokes- Between Love and Hate [This actually makes sense]

13) Do people secretly lust after me? The Vines- Gross out [Yes it would gross me out too]

14.) How can I make myself happy? Muse- Hoodoo

15.) What should I do with my life? The Strokes- Razorblade [Is it saying i should use a razorblade to slit my wrists or something?]

16.) Will I ever have children? Franz Ferdinand- Do you want to [answer a question with a question]

17.) What is some good advice? The Strokes- I cant win [But i win in lots of things]

18.) What do I think my current theme song is? End of Fashion- O Yeah

19.) What does everyone else think my current theme song is? The Strokes- Meet me in the bathroom [I dont even go to the bathroom that much]

20.) What type of men/women do you like? The Killers- On top [...]

21.) Will you get married? Arctic Monkeys- You probably couldn’t see for the lights but you were staring straight at me

22.) What should I do with my love life? The Strokes- Vision of Division

23.) The original poster forgot this one so I'll just make one up. what's up. The Killers- Read my mind

24.) Where will you live? Maroon 5- Harder to breathe

25.) What will your dying words be? The Strokes- The end has no end

No comments: